Wild Wadi Water Park
- Located in Dubai and situated in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab.
- Wild Wadi offers 30 rides and attractions for all the family.
- Wild Wadi is themed around the tale of Juha, a known character from the Arabian folklore.
- One of the world’s most impressive water parks, Wild Wadi is a playground that is guaranteed to delight both the young and the young at heart.
- It is the perfect location for leisure, as well as special events such as team building, business functions and employee incentive schemes.
- Wild Wadi Dubai or Wild Wadi Water Park is considered to be among the top ten Dubai attractions.
- This is one of those few places, where you can spend an entire day with your family and friends while having loads of entertainment and fun.
- It is ideally located in Jumeirah, very close to the Burj Al Arab.
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel is also nearby – so guests who put up in this hotel do not have to spend much time in traveling to reach the hotel.
For an adventurous yet fun-filled day out in Dubai, We can tailor a visit to Wild Wadi Park featuring some of the world’s fastest and tallest rides. Located adjacent to Burj Al Arab in Jumeirah – one of the city’s most posh areas, a tour to Wild Wadi Park will provide you with a delightful break from the daily hustles and bustles of your hectic life.
The real highlight of the park is that it is built around the concept of an interesting Arabian folklore whose central characters are Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. Its attention to detail emphasis on character structure and development has won the park the World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment Design and Theming.
As you enter here, the child in you will pop out, with more than 25 exciting rides – the significant being Master Blaster or uphill water roller coaster, Ring Rides that allows you to choose from single or double ring, Jumeirah Sceirah – a free-fall water slide that stands up to a height of 33 meters, Wipeout and Riptide rides with the capability of producing a realistic wave effect and Breakers Bay – the largest of its kind in the Middle East.
- Soft drinks,
Opening Hours : 10 AM to 6 PM
|ADULT RATE||CHILD RATE (04 YEARS – 10 YEARS)|
|AED 225/ PERSON||AED 200/ CHILD|
The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.