Dubai Tourist Visa
We offer UAE visa services to our valued customers who intend to visit the United Arab Emirates
- Visitor’s Scanned Passport copy.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us.
Requirements for obtaining this tourist visa for Dubai vary depending on your nationality. GCC citizens do not require a visa to enter Dubai, and the citizens of 33 countries (mentioned below) can get a visa on arrival at Dubai International Airport. GCC residents who are not GCC nationals but having a high professional status such as company managers, business people, auditors, accountants, doctors, engineers, pharmacists or employees working in the public sector, their families, drivers and personal sponsored by them are eligible for a non-renewable 30 days visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry to UAE.
The Below nationalities can get visas on arrival :
|Belgium||Hong Kong||Monaco||South Korea|
It should be noted that this list may vary slightly from time to time and it is therefore best to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline that you are using to fly to the UAE prior to departure.
Nationalities not in above list can get a 14 days, 30 days or 40 days tourist visa which will be sponsored by Al Faraena Tourism (LLC), and this should be obtained before entry into Dubai. The visas are extendable depending on their respective categories.
- Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5000 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
- Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best guaranteed prices.
Individual visitors may need to put deposit and this may vary for each nationality, please contact us for more information through live chat or email us.
You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
For passengers travelling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
Passengers who have already reserved Hotel, excursions with RTT need not to provide any guarantee documents.
|Visa Type||Visa Cost|
|Touirst visa – 14 Days||320.00 AED|
|Touirst visa – 30 Days||400.00 AED|
|Tourist Visa – 90 Days||1400.00 AED|