- Hotel pickup
- Drive to safari camp
- Dune bashing,
- photo stop in the dunes
- Camel rides
- Sand skiing
- Buggy ride
- Belly dance
- Tannoura dance
- Three Course Food Buffet
- Bed for overnight sleep under stars
- Ride back to hotel
Our overnight Safari into the desert will offer you an adventure of a lifetime. Spend a night out in Ali Baba’s tent village a traditional Bedouin style camp and feel the tranquil and calm atmosphere of the desert safari night. After an exciting roller coaster dune drive, we arrive at the desert camp by the sunset. A traditional welcome awaits our guests with the Arabic Coffee, and tea and dates while the charcoal fire are lit in preparation for our evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in our Arabic tents Furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get henna a tattoo or experience an unforgettable camel ride while we wait for the highlight of the evening which includes a Tannoura dance show and an Exotic Belly dance , followed by a delicious three course barbeque dinner severed beneath the starlit skies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music . Settle in and get in to your sleeping bags to experience a unique night out in the desert. We break camp after a delicious breakfast in the morning.
- BBQ ,
- Buffet Dinner ,
- Soft drinks ,
- Water ,
- Tea/Coffee ,
- Camel Ride ,
- Local Dresses for Photography ,
- Hubbly Bubbly (SHISHA),
- Belly Dance Show
- Tannoura Dance .
Timings : 15:00 Hrs till next day 09.00am Hrs (Approx)
|ADULT RATE||CHILD RATE (04 YEARS – 10 YEARS)|
|AED 125.00/ PERSON||AED 99.00/ CHILD|
- Pick up timings vary between 15.00 hrs till next day 09.00 hrs depending upon seasonality . Please check before bookings .
- The Departures is Daily. (Minimum 6 pax)
- The Duration is half day – Its a overnight tour.
- The Dress Code is Casual and winter clothing between Nov-Feb
- Foot Wear should be Covered sports/ Flat shoes
- It is recommended to carry the Handy cams, cameras, Torch.