- Seal and Dolphin Show Dubai is one of the popular and most visited indoor activities in Dubai.
- This fabulous attraction is run by Dubai Dolphinarium and is located on Dubai Creek Park.
- The Seal and Dolphin show in Dubai is packed with live shows, performances of Dolphin including acrobatics, dance, sing, juggle, play ball, jump through hoops and paints.
- The Dubai Dolphinarium is visited by more than 30000 visitors per month and is the only show in Dubai.
- The Seal and Dolphin show runs every day except on Sunday and offers numerous activities filled with fun and entertainment that suits children, adults and families.
The Middle East’s first fully air-conditioned Dolphinarium – Dubai Dolphinarium provides non-stop family entertainment and fun in its up-to-date marine mammal facility spread over 5,000 square meters and complete with cutting-edge sound / light system and a 180 degree amphitheater that has seating arranged around a salt water pool. One of the key highlights of this amusement venue is the 45 minutes Live Dolphin and Seal Show wherein dolphins and seals give spectacular performance while displaying their intelligence and interacting with audience as well as trainers. This enables you to get closer to dolphins and seals and gain some interesting info on the incredible marine life.
- Soft drinks,
11am, 3pm and 6pm everyday except Sunday
|ADULT RATE||CHILD RATE (04 YEARS – 10 YEARS)|
|AED 200/ PERSON||AED 170/ CHILD|
The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.