Deep Sea Fishing
- Join us for a fishing trip in Dubai. It’s fun and thrilling. Catch the popular fishes of the Arabian waters, Hammour, Sherie and Sultan Ibrahim. For sure, this will be a perfect catch to fire up the barbecue and eat the freshest fish possible.
- Dubai fishing tour gives you the opportunity to explore the Arabian Gulf. For land lovers this is the perfect opportunity to learn about the wonders of the sea, and what lies beneath it. Tourists can either learn to fish or simply admire the views. You will get a chance to fish for hammour and shari fish, some of the most popular species of fish in the Gulf.
- You can also get the chance to explore the coast on speed boats with professionally trained sailors. Dubai fishing tours give you something different, adventurous and exciting to do whilst enjoying the wonderful sites of the United Arab Emirates. You can go wreck fishing, and seek out sailfish. You can also get the chance to try coastal fishing, reef fishing, and coastal cruising. There will usually be a tour a operator on the boat explaining the history of particular sites along the way. You will also get to learn about the different fish that populate Arabian sea.
- A Dubai fishing tour is an ideal way to learn about the Gulf sea and to explore the coast. You can also use this opportunity to learn a new skill, which is fishing. If you are an fishing enthusiast, then you will enjoy the many species of fish that populate the Arabian Gulf. The Gulf is home to some 700 species of fish. Depending on what time of the day you go, you might catch a glimpse of the some of the colourful species that call the Gulf their home.
- For alternative to lounging on the beach or exploring the sites on land. Try a Dubai fishing tour for something different and exciting. Most people who go on fishing tours in Dubai say that it was adventurous and exciting.
Dubai, as one of the world’s highly favored sailfish destinations, lures fishing enthusiasts from every nook and corner of the globe throughout the year. No matter you’re here in summer or winter, hop on to our well-equipped fishing boat to explore the Arabian Gulf’s deep waters teeming with exuberant marine life and experience the joy as well as thrill of fishing at its best.
Departing from Dubai Marina, our conscientiously maintained fishing boat – hosted by expertly trained crew – will guide you through the region’s best fishing grounds while treating you to some of the most scenic spots. Apart from elusive sail fish, you will get opportunity to catch a plenty of other fish species, such as barracuda, king fish, red snapper, shark, grouper and queen fish.
Whether you are a beginner or an expert angler, we will tailor your fishing adventure charters to match your skill levels and unique requirements.
- All fishing equipment
- ice box etc on deck
- baits will be provided
- Ice boxes
- Carry along the fish you got
- Soft drinks and mineral water provided
- Return Transportation.
- Boat will be on Sharing Basis.
08:00 AM 02:00 PM
|ADULT RATE||CHILD RATE (04 YEARS – 10 YEARS)|
|AED 400/ PERSON||AED 350/ CHILD|
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with us
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs or PayPal.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non arrival Al Faraena Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic
- Due to traffic, incidents and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Al Faraena Tourism
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Al Faraena Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Al Faraena Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy Al Faraena Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities